31A Macmasters Parade Macmasters Beach NSW 2250
Welcome to Masters Cottage. This newly refurbished (December 2018) holiday home is perfect for family and friends to relax in coastal style.
Welcome to Masters Cottage. This newly refurbished (December 2018) holiday home is perfect for family and friends to relax in coastal style. Nestled amongst the treetops Masters Cottage is just moments (2 minute walk) from the spectacular sands of Macmasters Beach, right at "the Flags" and the ocean pool, or a short 5 minute drive to the town centres of Avoca or Killcare.
Featuring air-conditioning in all rooms, plus a fireplace in the living area, floorboards throughout and a large tranquil deck with BBQ and outdoor seating. All you need to do is make a cheese platter then sit back and enjoy the sound of the ocean and serenity of the leafy surrounds looking out to the beach.
Master bedroom contains a queen bed, built-in robes and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 contains a queen bed and built-in robes, bedrooms 3, also known as 'the Bunk Room' features 2 sets of kids bunk beds and a kids playroom with games, Xbox, DVDs & TV. Plus it flows to an enclosed rear deck with table tennis.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES, FUNCTIONS OR SCHOOL LEAVERS.
- MAX ADULT OCCUPANCY MAY NOT EXCEED: 4 ADULTS
- Open plan air conditioned living flows out to deck; high lofted ceilings, ocean views; WiFi
- Large light-filled kitchen with SMEG small appliances, dishwasher and fridge
- Full laundry facilities, including dryer, double carport
- Large timber entertaining deck with ocean views, BBQ, dining setting
- Wood fireplace (guests to supply wood if using)
- 2 minute walk to beach - both flagged area and ocean pool!
- Newly renovated main bathroom contains separate bath and shower
- Health & Wellness - inhouse massage/yoga/PT at additional cost by prior appointment.
- WEEKEND DEAL BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND GET A 3RD NIGHT FREE! Why not make it a long weekend! Book Friday & Saturday night and take Thursday or Sunday FREE! Be sure to advise us at time of booking if you would like to take advantage of this awesome deal. Not available mid week. School holidays and Peak times not included
- Per night from: $574
- Per week from: $4,271
- Minimum 2 night weekend stays & 3 nights mid-week
- Maximum adults sleeps 4
- Total adults & children sleeps 8
- Bond: $1,000.00
- Linen: Included
What a great spot! Xmas 2019 was a hit
Literally a 1 minute walk from the beautiful beach. It’s spacious, loved the kitchen and our fave touches in no particular order; the massive Samsung TV (I want one!), the 2 bunk beds, Xbox!, large car-space, brilliant oven and last but not least the bathroom. Enjoyed our stay and would love to return.
An truly amazing property.
Would highly recommend.
Masters cottage is a home away from home with a difference!
Masters cottage is a home away from home with a difference. The moment you step through the door you feel instantly relaxed. Looking down into the welcoming living area, you can’t wait to be curled up on the lounge watching the fire (if you happen to be there in winter like we were).
This beautiful and thoughtfully renovated cottage has everything you need for a retreat: space to relax as well as connect, a well-equipped kitchen designed for function and entertainment, a large deck to listen to and watch the ocean… not to mention only minutes from the beach.
Kids are also perfectly catered for, with a fun bunk room and adjoining playroom with modern tech for the slightly bigger kids.
We can’t wait for our next stay at Masters Cottage.
Just had a beautiful 4 nights at the lovely Masters Cottage.
Only 1 minute walk to the beach. Beautifully decorated with cosy fireplace and luxury appliances. We will definitely go back. The kids did not want to leave. I can highly recommend.