60C Cape Three Points Avoca Beach NSW 2250
Radiating a magnificent "Hamptons" vibe and offering uninterrupted point to point beach and ocean views, Salt Deck is a truly remarkable residence within the prestigious seaside suburb of Avoca Beach.
Radiating a magnificent "Hamptons" vibe and offering uninterrupted point to point beach and ocean views, Salt Deck is a truly remarkable residence within the prestigious seaside suburb of Avoca Beach. Luxury seekers need look no further than this impressive five bedroom resort style home located only minutes' walk to the beach, restaurants, cafes and boutique shopping.
Salt Deck is luxurious yet delightfully cosy in design and caters to large families or multiple couples in a serene setting. Impressively spacious with north-facing living over two incredible levels, each take in ocean vistas and offer the possibility of watching whales migrate and play. Featuring two superb full-width entertaining decks, unparalleled ocean views, chef worthy gourmet kitchen and spectacular 'wet edge' infinity pool - blissful relaxation will greet you within seconds of arrival.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT SALT DECK:: We love the grandeur of the home as you arrive and the mesmerising ocean views that surround you.
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE ABOUT SALT DECK:: They love taking a morning swim in the infinity pool overlooking the beach and entertaining friends on the spacious balcony.
UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS ::
Bedroom 1 features King bed, ensuite bathroom and ocean views. Bedroom 2 features queen bed and ensuite, Bedroom 3 features 2 king singles.
DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOMS ::
Bedroom 4 features queen bed while bedroom 5 features two king singles
- MAX ADULT OCCUPANCY MAY NOT EXCEED: 8 ADULTS
- Two immaculate living rooms both with TV, DVD, WIFI
- Gourmet marble kitchen with Miele and Smeg appliances; Nespresso machine
- Hamptons style luxury; Air-conditioned throughout; Automatic blinds
- Two superb full-width entertaining decks; Al-fresco dining with BBQ
- Resort like in-ground, salt water 'wet edge' pool
- Beautifully landscaped sub-tropical grounds and gardens
- Approximately 300m walk to beach and boutique shopping
- Please note Salt Deck is accessed via private batalax driveway to 4 residential homes with strict parking for 3 cars only
- Linen included
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES, FUNCTIONS OR SCHOOL LEAVERS
- WEEKEND DEAL BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND GET A 3RD NIGHT FREE! Why not make it a long weekend! Book Friday & Saturday night and take Thursday or Sunday FREE! Be sure to advise us at time of booking if you would like to take advantage of this awesome deal. Not available mid week. School holidays and Peak times not included
- Per night from: $514
- Per week from: $3,600
- Minimum 2 night weekend stays & 3 nights mid-week
- Maximum adults sleeps 8
- Total adults & children sleeps 10
- Bond: $3,000.00
- Linen: Included
Seriously cannot fault this place. Whether you are looking for a quick ‘getaway from Sydney’ or an extended time away, this place is amazing.
Stayed with friends/family and it was just perfect – roomy enough for kids to have their own space, and adults to relax and soak in the view…. that view!!!
All facilities and utensils were top notch and left nothing lacking. A great place to stay!
What an amazing place to stay!
Saltdeck was the perfect place to relax and unwind. The views were second to none…waking up to ocean views and the sound of the waves was a real treat. Easy access to the beach and cafes. The living and kitchen was the best of any stay we have booked as a family. The house was truely immaculate with nothing left wanting – the hosts have done an incredible job! We will be back!
I really can’t imagine a more spectacular, inspiring and relaxing holiday house on the central coast. Expansive ocean views, spacial and thoughtful design, attending to every little detail, it really was tough to say goodbye! Hosts were very helpful and keen to make our stay as comfortable and stress free as possible. Thank-you!
Salt Deck was a stunning home for the ultimate relaxing holiday.
It had all that we needed for a wonderful family holiday… easy access to the beach, beautiful swimming pool, separate living areas with TVs in each and even a great coffee machine. We will definitely come again! Thanks 🙂
What a special place!
We had such a wonderful week at Salt Deck. It was the perfect spot for our family to completely unwind and relax. The house is spacious, well equipped and comfortable. The spectacular views extend the space beyond the deck out to the horizon. It felt like breakfast and a book on the deck, the swimming pool, and strolling down to the beach would have kept our family satisfied forever- It was hard to leave! The hosts have done an amazing job in creating a space that is perfect for a family holiday. Thankyou!
Highly recommend Saltdeck!
Saltdeck was the perfect location for a family weekend away. The property is fantastic. Absolutely everything is thought about. No need to bring anything. Layout of the property is superb. Our family enjoyed a memorable weekend celebrating the significant birthday of our Mum.