497 The Scenic Road Macmasters Beach NSW 2251
Inspired by the serene beauty of nearby Macmasters Beach this inviting coastal family haven offers the perfect getaway!
A warm welcome to newly renovated pet friendly beach house - "Malolo" - set on a sunny 650sqm block in an idyllic bush setting an easy 500m walk to Macmasters Beach and within easy reach of everything the Central Coast has to offer. Macmasters Beach is a patrolled beach with a renowned surf break, a rock pool for kids and a lovely lagoon between MacMasters and Copacabana. Bouddi National Park is close by and has excellent walking tracks.
The Bunk House: Our unique custom-made built-in bunks, featuring two king singles over two doubles, have been constructed to maximise comfort and space for kids and teens, or a complete family wanting accommodation separate from main house. The bunk house has aircon, TV, DVD. Please note upper bunks have NO rails.
The Main House: Beds 1 & 2 are upstairs and both have queen beds and built-ins, the Master queen bedroom is on the lower level, with wall-mounted flat-screen TV & balcony access. There are 3 bathrooms in total - a full bathroom upstairs (w combined bath/shower), a full bathroom (shower/toilet only) in the laundry on lower level, and a toilet & shower room adjacent to the bunk house (it's a proper shower but the tops of the walls are open to the elements).
Showcasing stylish interiors and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, this generous split level family haven offers an idyllic coastal retreat for holiday-makers, including:
- MAX ADULT OCCUPANCY MAY NOT EXCEED: 8 ADULTS
- Well designed layout featuring spacious living/dining areas with Wi-Fi Internet (NBN)
- Spacious main living/dining with TV and sound system, opens up to outdoor entertaining area
- Tranquil sitting room on entry level, and an additional living room on mezzanine level with TV/DVD
- A choice of alfresco zones including a vast North-facing entertaining patio with gas heating
- Timber deck and stairs lead to child-friendly lawns/gardens
- Ultra modern CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and Nespresso machine.
- All bedrooms queen bed and built-ins, separate 'Bunk House' flows outdoors
- Stylish bathrooms, main with combined bath/shower, extra w/c
- Superb covered barbecue area/outdoor kitchen, outdoor shower and fire pit for roasting marshmallows
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, Travertine tiles, internal laundry with w/c
- Wood-fired combustion heater on lower level (Guests to supply additional wood if required)
- Board games, extensive library, DVD collection
- Off street parking for 2-3 cars, secure side access
- Portacot, high chair
- Pets on application
- Please note: Linen/towels packs are available for hire if needed at $25.00 per person.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES, FUNCTIONS OR SCHOOL LEAVERS.
- Per night from: $206
- Per week from: $1,720
- Minimum 2 night weekend stays & 3 nights mid-week
- Maximum adults sleeps 8
- Total adults & children sleeps 12
- Bond: $1,000.00
- Linen: Not included
A great family holiday home!
The house is spacious with lots of separate, cosy spaces. We really enjoyed the back deck amongst the trees and birds and exploring local beaches and restaurants. My nieces came up on the weekend and loved the separate teenagers retreat in the backyard, complete with bean bags, TV and lots of beds.
Really enjoyed our weekend away!
The kids loved the bunk room, and we loved cozying up next to the fire. Very warm and welcoming home. Thank you!
Our weekend away staying at this beautiful property was absolutely amazing and exceeded all of our expectations!
The house has everything you would need (and want) for a relaxing weekend away and really stood out to us because of it’s thoughtful touches and great amenities as well as sparkling clean rooms. Our highlight was definitely the outdoor fireplace as well as the big indoor and outdoor dining areas. The location is also superb with only a 5-10 mins walk to the beach. We’ll definitely be back!!
This property was a delight to stay in for our long weekend away.
With multiple living areas it was a great space for the two couples and provided a great outdoor space with outdoor heaters where we were able to host a couple of local residents for a casual drinks and catch-up. The kitchen is well equipped and ideal for preparing simple shared meals. The bedrooms were all beautifully decorated and comfortable, and the bathroom facilities catered to everyone’s needs ie. baths, showers. Great place to stay.